Health Safety & Environment Policy
Omega Subsea’s business success is underpinned using solid business processes and commitment to continuous improvement. This shall be delivered by our commitment to quality of work including an ability to work safely and shall be reflected by the competence of the company to existing clients, potential clients, and independent auditing authorities.
Omega Subsea is committed to promoting a “Zero Harm” environment for personnel; where safety and well-being is paramount and shall never be compromised.
We are dedicated to achieving:
- No incidents/accidents
- No personal injury
- No damage to the environment
Omega Subsea´s goals shall be achieved and sustained through HSE routines including:
- Providing and maintaining a safe working environment and safe systems for work;
- Facilities for the welfare of all workers;
- Measuring HSE targets and improve on through an effective management system;
- Create and maintain plans and practices for any crisis that might affect personnel or the company;
- Ensure that all stakeholders are informed and understand our policies and standards;
- Register all HSE incidents, process them in a timely manner and gain experience from them to improve processes and behaviors;
- Annually review our policy, performance. processes and set targets for our business in management reviews.
Everyone is accountable for their own and each other’s health and safety and this personal responsibility is empowered throughout the company.